Registration is currently closed for our 2018 Market – please go to the Registration 2019 page on menu bar to get info about registration for our 2019 Mobile Farmacy Market season.
The Mobile Farmacy Market is free to registered members.
If you or someone you know are interested in becoming a member of the market here are a few things to know:
- To be a member you should have a financial need and be a resident of Walton County.
- You have to register in person at one of our registration locations
- We try to register people for the market that is closest to their home. However, sometimes locations fill up fast and you may be sent to another market. If transportation is a problem we will work with you.
- The market provides fresh produce only.
- We often have food demonstrations and taste tests of healthy recipes
- We provide healthy recipes regularly for cooking fresh produce
- We often have other community resources visit and health checks like blood pressure checks.
- We encourage our members to take ownership of their market through volunteering and making friends.
The Registration Process
The Registration process is simple. At registration you will complete a survey that should take around 5 minutes. Please have proof of address. If you are approved for membership you will receive a membership card with a number. You will bring your card to the market each week. Your membership card allows you to get your produce. You will also receive reusable market bags for shopping each week. That is all there is to it! As a member you can start enjoying healthy fresh produce.