2019 Market season is now open May 7 – July 17
The Mobile Farmacy Market is free to registered members.
Mobile Farmacy Markets 2019
Social Circle United Methodist Church
261 S. Cherokee Rd Social Circle Mondays starting at 5:30
Uniting Hope 4 Children
The Fort 1949 Hwy 81 Loganville
Tuesdays starting at 6:00
St. Alban’s Episcopal Church
210 N. Broad St Monroe Wednesdays starting at 6:00
*Registration is still open for Social Circle and Loganville Markets.
If you would like to become a member of one of these markets for this season please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you should know about Market Membership
- To be a member you should have a financial need and be a resident of Walton County.
- You have to register in person at one of our registration locations
- We try to register people for the market that is closest to their home. However, sometimes locations fill up fast and you may be sent to another market. If transportation is a problem we will work with you.
- The market provides fresh produce only.
- We often have food demonstrations and taste tests of healthy recipes
- We provide healthy recipes regularly for cooking fresh produce
- We often have other community resources visit and health checks like blood pressure checks.
- We encourage our members to take ownership of their market through volunteering and making friends.
What is Registration
Returning Market Members will not have to fill out a new application. You will need to get a new card and bags at one of the registration locations.
The Registration process is simple. At registration you will complete a survey that should take around 5 minutes. Please have proof of address. If you are approved for membership you will receive a membership card with a number. You will bring your card to the market each week. Your membership card allows you to get your produce. You will also receive reusable market bags for shopping each week. That is all there is to it! As a member you can start enjoying healthy fresh produce.